Monday, June 10, 2013

Happy Monday


The weekend is officially over and I'm wishing you a Happy Monday!

This will not be a long blog, but I just wanted to connect with you all and share a little bit from my weekend.  I had the pleasure and the opportunity to attend a great event that I was invited to by my friend Bridgette Taylor, who was one of the coordinators for the 12th Annual Alpha Kappa Alpha Jazz Brunch!  This was an awesome event filled with a room full of beautiful men and women coming together to support a great cause!  The multifaceted R & B Jazz Band brought just the right touch of music to the atmosphere, as well as the pop of spring green and pink worn by the beautiful ladies of the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority!  Oh and I can't forget the smooth eloquent vocal tones of the lovely mistress of ceremony, Mrs. Faith Daniels!
It was an honor to be amongst a distinguished group of men and women, and it was especially great to see that the purpose of the event was to offer scholarships to graduating seniors and to support the organization, Mommy Has Breast Cancer,
http://MommyHasBreastCancer.org.  I love the fact that they offer support to mothers, their children, and their spouses! As I continue to walk through my journey there are the little things that are so important that I know people are not often aware of that Mommy Has Breast Cancer offers, like having someone to come and clean up your home, or providing a fully cooked meal on a weekly basis.  The journey, the battle, the treatments, the medication can  truly take its toll on the body and most patients deal with fatigue, so having someone to show up and take something off your plate is huge!  Thank you Mrs. Jocelyn Banks for your support to the community of women battling breast cancer and their families!

My second stop on Saturday was to my niece and nephews kindergarten graduation from Happy School!  Ms. Chapman, the Dean, the Principal, the Teacher, the Educator, and the Protector of the children always does such an amazing job with her graduation ceremony!  She gives every child such a strong academic foundation! She is truly an unsung hero!

Lastly, I had the pleasure to wrap up my weekend by ministering at New Anointed Ministries! I am always so honored to stand before God's people to share what God has placed on the inside of me! It was even more of a blessing to know that I was on Kingdom assignment, and to go forth in Kingdom Authority!  The presence of God was truly among us as the atmosphere was set for the presence of God to come into the house.  Bishop Richardson preached like a crazy man, souls were delivered and set free, and a time of refreshing and restoration came to the entire Richardson Family!  I love that God is so concerned about His people that he will use his people to be a blessing to His people!

Well today is Monday and I am excited about what God has planned for this day, and this week for you and for me!
What are you believing God for this week?
What has God placed before you to walk out?
Who has God placed on your heart to be a blessing to?
What has God placed in your hands?
What is that you want to accomplish?

Whatever it is that you set out to do and accomplish I pray that you walk in your Grace gift and that you move in exceeding power of God in and over your life!  The great thing about today is that it is a new day with new mercies and new opportunities!  Let's make it do what it do! 

I pray this song blesses you!



 ****If the Heart of Worship Blog has blessed you, please feel free to share it with others on Facebook, Twitter, or Email, by clicking on the tab below! I would love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to post your comments, as well as become a subscriber  down below!****

No comments:

Post a Comment

****If the Heart of Worship Blog has blessed you, please feel free to share it with others on Facebook, Twitter, or Email, by clicking on the tab below! I would love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to post your comments, as well as become a subscriber down below!****