Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Jodie's First Day of School

Yes I'm a proud YaYa!!!! Today was BJ or should I  say Jodie's (since he's a big boy now) first day of Kindergarten!  He got up this morning and ate his breakfast, washed his face, brushed his teeth, and put on his clothes just like an old man! LOL! He told his Diddy and I that yesterday was his last day being a little boy and now today he's a Big Boy!  He was so ready for school!


I'm so proud of his mom, my daughter Paris, for doing such a good job with Jodie!  I know that it hasn't been easy for her as a young mother, but I commend her for taking the necessary steps to being a great mom!  
We want to thank Mrs. Chatman for giving Jodie such an awesome foundation at "Happy School," as well as everyone who has poured into his life from birth to now! I can't help but think about Mom today (tears)!  I know she is smiling down on all of her grandchildren!  She was always so proud of all our accomplishments!

I hope you enjoy Jodie's 1st Day of School Video~

No comments:

Post a Comment

****If the Heart of Worship Blog has blessed you, please feel free to share it with others on Facebook, Twitter, or Email, by clicking on the tab below! I would love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to post your comments, as well as become a subscriber down below!****