Friday, July 19, 2013

Healing Conversations Through Artistry

The LIVE Team and I are so very excited about Life After the Diagnosis......Healing Conversations Through Artistry!!!  We are in Great Expectation to see the Manifestation of the God idea!  Each and everyday I am learning even more that "it's not about me, but what God wants to do through me."  What the enemy  meant for evil God has turned for my Good, and with that said we have declared that WE SHALL LIVE and NOT DIE!!! 

Tomorrow is the day and I am looking for all of your beautiful faces to come and join the Healing Conversation!  It is our desire and prayer that everything you're needing and believing for will be provided during the Healing Conversation!

Location:  Refuge Coffee Bar, 5010 Glenway Ave, 45238 (across from Burger King)



Please click on the link below as I share more about the event!


No comments:

Post a Comment

****If the Heart of Worship Blog has blessed you, please feel free to share it with others on Facebook, Twitter, or Email, by clicking on the tab below! I would love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to post your comments, as well as become a subscriber down below!****