Monday, July 29, 2013

You Either Trust Me Or You Don't!

"You either trust me or you don't!" 
Trust is so much easier in the absence of  a circumstance! Trust is definitely easier when it is not your reality, but someone else's present situation! Trust is not quite as easy when it is a matter of letting go of your failing plight, in exchange for allowing God to intervene and take on what you can't handle! Trust allows you to move beyond the pit in your stomach in exchange for peace that passes all understanding!
Trust gives us the freedom to be like a child and take that leap of faith into our Daddy's arms! Why? Because we are able to rely on His integrity, strength, and ability to catch us! Trust is knowing that no matter how big the situation, there is nothing to hard for God!  We are admonished to trust in the Lord with all of our hearts and lean not to our own understanding. In all of our ways acknowledge Him and He will direct our path!  I know that is easier said than done at times, but when we allow our hearts to totally rely on the Father it takes the responsibility off of us to try and make happen what we can't do anyway.  
Our trust and confidence in God allows him to show himself strong in our lives, and allows us to do the miraculous, just as when Jesus bid Peter to come to him on the water.  In Peter's human ability he could not walk on water, but through His faith, trust, and confidence in God he was able to do what no man had ever done before.  It was only when Peter took his eyes (faith and trust) off of God that he began to sink.  So it is with us when we take our focus off of our Heavenly Father and begin to put our trust in people and things!  People and things will fail us, but God will never fail!  Today I take another opportunity right in the midst of my unpredictable situation to confidently place my whole heart in God's hand and trust Him beyond what I see!

My Prayer:  God I thank you that in the midst of the storms that are rising in my life, you are showing me how to keep my balance and ride the waves!  I trust you God to keep me in every season of my life! I choose to worship you even when I don't know how to trust you! I thank you that you are a faithful Father and that you are taking me from glory to glory as I walk in your image and likeness!

I pray this song blesses you~

2 comments:

  1. This is so good! So tru! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome! You know this was to me first! :-)

      Delete

****If the Heart of Worship Blog has blessed you, please feel free to share it with others on Facebook, Twitter, or Email, by clicking on the tab below! I would love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to post your comments, as well as become a subscriber down below!****