Saturday, May 18, 2013

To New Beginnings

Welcome To Jodi Litmon Heart of Worship Blog! 
 
I am so very excited about the opportunity to connect with all of you and share my heart! The JL Heart of Worship Blog will open the door for me to dialogue and to begin an ongoing conversation. I am attentively listening to the Father that as He shares His heart with me, I will share His heart with You! I believe that this will be the start of a really great relationship! :-)
I have so many things in my heart that I'm like, "where do I begin?!?!" I'm sure that I will blog about one of my greater passions, Music and The Word! I absolutely love my family, so you will hear about them from time to time as well! God has allowed me to go on an amazing journey and has opened up my life to talk about what I've been through, so I want to connect with others who are going through the same thing! I will simply be spreading the HOPE that God has given me, to those who have been diagnosed with, battling, or surviving cancer. Oh and I haven't forgotten about those that are the caregivers, love-givers, and the life-givers to those of us on this journey! These amazing people are often forgotten, but are the ones that get in the trenches and fight just as hard as we do!

If there are things that are on your heart that you wish to discuss with me or would like for to share please let me know! I am very big on confidentiality, so if there is a private matter, please feel free to inbox me at: https://www.facebook.com/JodiLitmonTheLiveExperience.

Until the next time...........
"Living the Live Experience"

4 comments:

****If the Heart of Worship Blog has blessed you, please feel free to share it with others on Facebook, Twitter, or Email, by clicking on the tab below! I would love to hear your thoughts, so please feel free to post your comments, as well as become a subscriber down below!****